Use the media gallery module to add a collection of images. Descriptions can be added underneath each image.
How to add a media gallery
Opening the page's edit view
- Sign in.
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit.
- Go to the edit menu (3 line icon).
- Select "Edit Content & Layout". Now you can edit your page.
Adding a media gallery module
- Click and drag the media gallery module.
- Drop it where you wish it to sit on the page.
- Click 'Publish'.
- You'll now see an empty media gallery module sitting on your webpage.
Creating a new album
- Click the media gallery dropdown arrow.
- Click "Create a new Album".
- Specify a title for the album.
- Click "Create Album".
Adding images to an album
You will now be automatically taken to your new album.
- Click "Add Media" (top right).
- Select your image from your computer and upload it.
Your image will display in the album.
Note: Image files can only be selected one at a time in the selection screen. If uploading multiple files in one go, you can use the ZIP archive approach. See further instructions here.
Edit a description
A description can sit under each image uploaded to a media gallery album. This is optional.
To add or edit a description, click "Edit Description" under the uploaded image.
Publishing is automatic.
When you are finished editing your media gallery album, click: