Ultranet has a newsletter module in the news centre, however, if you need to keep your newsletters somewhere else (ie: Google Docs, Mailchimp or Hail), you can still display them in Ultranet's News Centre.
You can manually insert newsletter links in the News Centre using the paragraph widget.
Updating the list of newsletters
Follow these steps if you have a list of external newsletters displaying on the page and want to add a new one.
Get the Newsletter link
- Go to the location of the uploaded newsletter that you wish to display. (Usually Google Docs, Mailchimp or Hail).
- Copy the URL (web address) of the newsletter.
Open the News Centre layout editor
- Sign in to your website and click on the News Centre icon in the Personal Toolbar.
- Go to the Edit menu at the top right of the window and click Change Layout.
Add a new link
- Scroll to the Paragraph widget containing the list of newsletters and click Edit.
Display your newsletters as bullet points.
To do this, highlight all text with your curser, and then click the bullet point icon.
- Insert the cursor directly after the first bullet point (i.e. to the left of “22 February 2019" above).
Press return/enter to make a new bullet point.
Click on the new top bullet point and type the date of the new newsletter.
Drag the cursor over the new date to select it.
Go to the Hyperlink icon in the edit bar and click on it.
- In the window that opens, paste in the url of the newsletter you want to add.
Paste over the “http://” already in the line.
- Change the Open in option to New window/tab.
- Click Insert Link.
- Click Publish.