Ultranet has a newsletter module in the news centre, however, if you need to keep your newsletters somewhere else (ie: Google Docs, Mailchimp or Hail), you can still display them in Ultranet's News Centre.
If your newsletter handler allows it, you can visually display a newsletter as an iframe by using the News Centre embed module.
Updating an embedded newsletter
Follow these steps if you have a newsletter displaying on the page and want to update it to a new one.
Get the Newsletter link
- Go to the location of the uploaded newsletter that you wish to display. (Usually Google Docs, Mailchimp or Hail).
- Copy the URL (web address) of the newsletter.
Open the News Centre layout editor
- Sign in to your website and click on the News Centre icon in the Personal Toolbar.
- Go to the Edit menu at the top right of the window and click Change Layout.
Update the embedded Newsletter
- Move the cursor down to the embed code widget for the newsletter and click Edit.
- Drag the cursor over the url for the current newsletter (i.e. the url between the quotation marks) to select it.
Paste over it with the url for the new newsletter.
- Check that Resize width to fit is selected.
- Click Check Embed code.
- Another window will open. Don’t enter anything, just click Embed content.
- Click Publish.