You can use the paragraph widget to create hyperlinks to:
- External websites
- Email addresses
- Pages within your Ultranet website
For multiple links to pages and files, we recommend instead using the Resource / Links module, for efficient bulk link handling.
Add a paragraph
Insert a hyperlink
In the edit area of your selected paragraph:
- Highlight the text that you wish to turn into a hyperlink.
- Click the hyperlink icon.
- Select an option for the type of link you wish to insert.
- Follow the prompts to insert the link.
To upload File:
Note: The file you upload needs to be a file type that can be opened in your browser (eg: .pdf or an image file).
- Click the grey upload area.
- Select the file from your computer.
- Click the 'Choose' button.
- Once uploaded, click the file you wish to insert (selected items display a green dot).
- Click the "Insert link" button.
When you are ready to publish your edits, select 'Publish'.