Ultranet's form is a convenient way for your users to send you a message. It connects with your selected email account for instant notification. It's a simple layout- most suitable for contact pages.
Configuring the form
Before using the form, you'll need to enter an email address that form submissions will come through to. For most schools, this is the office email account.
- Sign in
- Go to the admin section (click the blue personal toolbar dropdown arrow, click admin)
- In the admin section, click the 'module management' button (on the right)
- Click 'configure modules'
- Scroll down to 'contact form' and edit the email address. Click update.
How to add a form
Opening the page's edit view
- Make sure you're signed in
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Go to the edit menu (3 line icon)
- Select "Edit Content & Layout"
- Now you can edit your page
Adding the form widget
- Click and drag the form widget.
- Drop it where you wish it to sit on the page.
When you are ready to publish your edits, select 'Publish'.
Deleting a form
To delete a form, hover over it and click the trashcan icon.