Use the media widget to display an image on a page.
How to add an image using the media widget
Opening the page's edit view
- Sign in
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Go to the edit menu (3 line icon)
- Select "Edit Content & Layout"
- Now you can edit your page
Adding a media widget
- Click and drag the media widget.
- Drop it where you wish it to sit on the page.
Inserting an image
- Hover over the media widget that you dropped onto the page.
- Here you will see a list of galleries.
You have the option to use images already uploaded in media galleries, or you can upload a new image.
- To upload a new image, click 'embeddable media'.
- Select your image from your computer and upload it.
- Once uploaded, click on the image
- It will then display on the page.
When you are ready to publish your edits, select 'Publish'.