The heading widget is a simple way to add pre-styled headings to your page content.
How to add a heading
Opening the page's edit view
- Log in
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Go to the edit menu (3 line icon)
- Select "Edit Content & Layout"
- Now you can edit your page
Adding a heading widget
- Click and drag the heading widget.
- Drop it where you wish it to sit on the page.
Editing the heading
- Hover over the heading widget that you dropped onto the page.
- Click 'Edit'.
- Type in your heading.
- Select the font size by clicking the 'A' icons.
Note: these heading styles are set by your web designer and will apply upon publish.
Not happy with how your headings are programmed? Contact your web designer.
- When you are ready to publish your edits, select 'Publish'.