This article provides step-by-step instructions which explain how to embed a Google calendar into an Ultranet page.
Step 1: Setting up your Google Calendar
- In Google, go to My Calendars and select the calendar you want to embed.
- Choose Calendar Settings from the dropdown menu on the right of the calendar title bar.
- Navigate to this section of the page and click on Customize the colour, size and other options.
- Customise the calendar as required by selecting from the options available in the panel on the left of the screen.
- Copy the HTML code provided in the box above the calendar.
Step 2: Embedding the Calendar into your Ultranet Page
- Return to Ultranet.
- Open the page tools menu.
- Select Edit content and layout.
- Drag the Embed widget where you want the calendar to appear on the page.
- Paste the code for the calendar into the widget.
- Click 'Check embed code'. When the next window opens, ignore the text box.
- Click 'Embed content'.